Give life to your Malayalam essays with interesting information about Kerala
Malayalam is the language spoken in Kerala, south India. Write a Malayalam essay that showcases life in Kerala. Make it interesting with our help and expertise. There are quite a few facts that we can give you about this interesting state that is situated in the southernmost part of the Indian subcontinent.
Some facts about Kerala that you can put into your essays on Malayalam
1/- Situated on the western coast of India, Kerala is a land of coconut trees, beaches, rubber plantations and spice gardens. The official language of this state is Malayalm and Thurvananthapuram is the capital of this state. It shares borders with other southern Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
2/- The people of Kerala, also referred to as Keralites or Malayalis depend to a limited extent on agriculture. At one time, Kerala was a veritable rice bowl. Today, over population has caused the leaching of the soil that has in turn led to the depletion of nutrients. The residue laterite soil is cut into blocks and used instead of bricks for building houses, walls etc. If you are writing Malayalam essays on the agriculture in Kerala, you could include this info.
3/- The monsoon is a striking weather phenomenon that you can include in your Malayalam essay writing. The monsoon, which refers to the heavy downpours of rain, begin generally on the 1st of June in the southern tip of Kerala. It is indeed a sight to watch, with heavy rain-clouds, bursting forth and showering immense quantities of water all over the state. The Indian economy is largely dependent on this heavy rain and a failed monsoon could create a lot of economic hurdles for the Indian government and people.
4/- The art and culture of Kerala could also be the highlight of your Malayalam essay. Kathakali is a local dance form and is learnt and practised by many Keralites even now. The Mohiniaattam is also another dance form which is graceful to behold and fairly difficult to learn. Painting the faces of dancers is a laborious process and is something that is done only by a group of people – in fact, it is almost like a ritual in itself.
5/- The Malayalam language, its origin and details of how it has been influenced by other Dravidian languages can also be a good topic for your essay. Some scholars opine that Tamil is the root language for most of the south Indian languages. However, there are some who differ from this point of view. Examine the various views and present your perspective too, to ensure that your essay is an interesting one.
6/- Kerala politics could be another good topic that you choose to write on. From following a very feudal system, Kerala moved into the hands of the communists more than half a century ago. The caste divides and societal fallout of this movement from one extreme to another is good topic to study and research on.
Get in touch with us if you are still not quite happy with the points given above. We can help you write Malayalam essays that bring Kerala to life, to your discerning reader.
Need help in composing some Malayalam Essays?
Writing Malayalam essays is a common task that students are often assigned. Such an assignment can be difficult to handle for students without back ground knowledge in Malayalam. It is also important to know a bit about the culture of people living in Kerala to be able to write a Malayalam essay. Some universities in the US offer courses in Malayalam and such universities may demand a Malayalam essay even prior to admission.
Some facts on Malayalam and Kerala:
Following is some basic information on Kerala that might come in handy while writing a Malayalam Essay:
• Malayalam is first language of people of Kerala, an Indian state, located in the southern India. This language has some words common with two other languages namely Tamil and Sanskrit, both of which are also languages of other Indian states.
• Interesting fact about the Keralites is, that wherever they have spread in the world, they have not let go off their mother tongue, Malayalam. This has not only promoted the Malayalam language worldwide but has also spread the Malayalam culture.
• The citizens of Kerala have a rich culture of which they are proud and are willing to spread it in other countries of the world.
• Thurvananthapuram is the capital of Kerala.
• Kerala is an Indian state having the highest literacy rate.
• Kerala is full of natural beauty, which draws many tourists each year. Malayalam is a famous language and is understood and spoken not only all over India, but also in other countries by the Keralite immigrants.
• Kerala used to be a rich soil agricultural area, but with gradual increase in population, the soil of the state is no more fertile. Therefore the Keralites do not depend on agriculture any more.
• The monsoon rains in Kerala that occur in June and July are a distinctive feature of the area.
Malayalam Essay Writing:
When writing a Malayalam Essay, follow these guidelines to write effectively:
• Chose a topic related to Kerala that allows you to describe any important fact of the area.
• Writing on culture or economy of Kerala is a good idea since there is a lot of information available on this on the internet and in books.
• Write the essay as you would write any other essay. Divide it into nice small paragraphs and connect the ideas.
• You can write a narrative essay on the Malayalam. This will allow open choice to focus different cultural, social and economic aspects of the Kerala state in an interesting manner.
• When writing a Malayalam essay, do not forget to highlight the 100% literacy rate in the state and an appreciation of this is a must.
• Write in a proper format and remain under the word limit.
• Use essay help if you feel like it. It will save you a lot of trouble and you will have a perfect essay written well before your deadline.
You can also seek help in research papers and dissertation help at samedayessay.com
Tags: Kerala malayalam Essay, Malayalam essay, Malayalam Essay Ideas